Using Self-Serve – our online system
Self-Serve is our secure online mortgage service that gives you more control over your mortgage, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you’re a landlord with more than one mortgage with us, you can also use the ‘add account’ function to see up to 20 accounts under one Self-Serve username. There’s more information about how to do that on our Finding your account information page.
Registering for Self-Serve
How to register
To register and use Self-Serve, you’ll need to create a username and password. These details will be needed each time you sign in.
You’ll need to confirm the following information when registering for the first time:
- Your mortgage account number (see your annual mortgage statement or a recent letter we’ve sent you).
- The postcode of your mortgaged property (the ‘security address’).
- Date of birth (on joint accounts, each person will need to register individually to use the service).
- Amount of your most recent mortgage payment (you can usually find this on your most recent bank statement).
Once you’ve registered for Self-Serve you can sign in to access your account at any time.
Who can register
- For joint accounts, each person will need to register individually to use the service.
- Only customers named on the mortgage account can register. Self-Serve is currently unavailable for mortgage accounts held only in the name of a Limited Company.
- Individuals who have a third party authority for someone else’s mortgage account won’t be able to register.
Making debit card payments
- Debit card payments made via Self-Serve after 9pm on weekdays, after 5pm on Saturday or after 7:30pm on Sunday are usually applied to your account the following day.
- However, if you make your payment via Self-Serve on the last day of the month and that day is a Saturday or Sunday, payments made up until 9pm will be applied to your account on the same day.
- If your account is in arrears, you may be unable to make your card payment via Self-Serve. If we don’t accept your debit card payment via Self-Serve, you’ll see a prompt asking you to call us instead.